Watch: Sharper 2023 123movies, Full Movie Online – A con artist takes on Manhattan’s billionaires..
Plot: A small, wealthy family in New York City gets progressively torn apart by secrets, lies, and the theft that orchestrates all of it.
Smart Tags: N/A
123movies | FMmovies | Putlocker | GoMovies | SolarMovie | Soap2day
|N/A Votes: N/A|
|N/A | RottenTomatoes|
|N/A | MetaCritic|
|N/A Votes: 18 Popularity: 40.648 | TMDB|
A pretty good con movie.
Usually when a movie doesn’t have a linear timeline I get distracted trying to figure out how everything fits together. However, I felt like this screenplay was very well crafted. Instead of being distracting, the device of telling the story from individual character’s perspective and jumping around in time seemed to let the story unfold in a very natural way. Perhaps I’m not as well-versed in con movies as some other reviewers here, but I got so involved in the story that I honestly didn’t see the final twist coming, and was very satisfied with how the movie ended. Finally, I felt the movie was very well acted, and I thought Julianne Moore did a particularly good job in her role. This movie is definitely worth a watch.
Sharper? Well the script isn’t written by the sharpest people
Sharper? Well the script isn’t written by the sharpest people.
1) His father is white, his mother is Italian but somehow Tom is very black. Did you forget how the huge majority of Italians look like or you just find any excuse to slip a few Italian words because it is more stylish?
2) Max, in a few days he managed to transforme a druggie to a highly cultivated spy asset. The Intel agencies all over the world would be astonished by such achievement
3) the plot twist wasn’t a plot twist at all but the writing on the wall
4) The millionaires and billionaires do a background check even on their cleaning staff so do you think they have been so incompetent for Madeline to have a chance? Don’t you think they would have checked also the billionaire sons girlfriend? This is ridiculous.
5) Even if I turn a blind eye to all the things mentioned before, the succession of events makes absolutely no sense. Madeline become the inheritor because the son foolishly lost a huge sum of money so in order for the plot to happen the son should sabotage himself, the father would have had exactly that reaction, Madeline should stupidly take the gun and shoot Tom in the chest ( not head, not in the foot hand or air) and after that she would sign off the rights. How it that making any sense unless you need for the plot to happen.
Original Language en
Director Benjamin Caron
Writer Brian Gatewood, Alessandro Tanaka
Actors Justice Smith, Briana Middleton, Sebastian Stan
Country United States
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix N/A
Aspect Ratio N/A
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A