Watch: दृश्यम २ 2022 123movies, Full Movie Online – A gripping tale of an investigation and a family which is threatened by it. Will Vijay Salgaonkar be able to protect his family this time?.
Plot: 7 years after the case related to Vijay Salgaonkar and his family was closed, a series of unexpected events bring truth to light that threatens to change everything for the Salgaonkars. Can Vijay save his family this time?
Smart Tags: #investigation
|N/A Votes: N/A|
|N/A | RottenTomatoes|
|N/A | MetaCritic|
|N/A Votes: 9 Popularity: 11.132 | TMDB|
This movie is awesome.
Incredible movie .. i just loved it absolutely a masterpiece.
Acting .. story .. climax everything is just perfect. Ajay devgun’s acting is just mind blowing.
I don’t know how should i praise this masterpiece .. i’m speechless everything is mind blowing.
Climax will hit you hard .. definitely a pure masterpiece.. the first half was slower but that’s ok after the climax you will feel real experience of crime thriller.
One of the best thriller i have ever watched in my life Everything is just on point in this incredible crime thriller movie .. i am sure everyone gonna love this movie .
I just freaking loved it.
A remake that retains its own identity
I have already seen the original 2021 Drishyam 2 hence while watching the Hindi remake, i knew what was coming. Still i watched it to see what changes the Hindi version makes to the original or is it just a blatant copy paste.
The answer is NO! It is not a blatant copy paste. Let me tell you in points about them:-
1. Having not seen the original Drishyam 1 but the Hindi drishyam 1, i didn’t knew that Gaitonde’s character is a unique addition to the Hindi version. This , even in Drishyam 2 is a masterstroke.
2. Gaitonde lives up to that hateful character he had from the 1st film. The Hindi version has slightly altered the police station interrogation scene in the 2nd half and this is where the Hindi version outclasses the Malayalam version and the difference was Gaitonde.
3. Akshay Khanna as the IG is another masterstroke addition who fills in the shoes of IGP Thomas . While Thomas was direct and strict, Akshay Khanna is sarcastic in his tone and has this evil way of talking that gives him his own identity. Another place where the Hindi version scores full marks. He’s done a terrific job.
4. Another thing that gives the Hindi version it’s own popularity is the famous “Satsang” confession. When again brought up here, the crowd roared ! Shows you how this Satsang thing has had its own fan following as compared to the confession in the Malayalam version.
5. The fact that certain scenes have been a little altered to avoid being called a blatant copy paste, for example the film begins with a person murdering another and then running in the jungles. The Malayalam version started straight from the running part without much showing the sequence why he was running.
6. The elder daughter’s illness was better captured in the Malayalam version. The Hindi one just seems to add it for name sake.
7. The final climax courtroom scene was , imo, better executed in the Malayalam version. The Hindi one felt like it was rushing to the main points of the climax. Also that scene in the court where Vijay and the IG cross each other , this too was a little better in the Malayalam version where George kutty and Thomas crossed each other and that expression on Thomas’s face was better.
8. Tabu and even Rajat Kapoor have nothing much to do as the spotlight are taken by Vijay, Akshaye and Gaitonde.
Overall, Drishyam 2 hindi is a very good remake of the original, just like Drishyam 1 was despite change in directors. It almost felt like Abhishek Pathak had the soul of Nishikant Kamat in him while making this film. At this point, we all can agree that the Hindi version has made an identity of its own , thanks to including new characters and property modifying certain scenes. A tight slap on the face of those who thought this was to be an ott film.
Original Language hi
Runtime 2 hr 20 min (140 min)
Genre Crime, Drama, Mystery
Director Abhishek Pathak
Writer Jeethu Joseph, Aamil Keeyan Khan
Actors Shriya Saran, Ajay Devgn, Tabu
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix N/A
Aspect Ratio 2.39 : 1
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A